Tuesday 26 March 2013

Nail Story: Made in Korea

Nail story.


Well this post just to show/update my current nail colour/art. This week, it's just normal polish. No fancy2 arts. Normally I color the nails once or twice in two weeks time depending on my mood, schedule and nails' condition.

Nail polish brands? Vary. I love practically every brand out there; China, USA, Thailand, Korea, Japan, UK made, just give all of them to me. Here in Malaysia, Korean brands are easy to get at very affordable prices with quite a selection of colours and satisfying quality. So, everyone can paint their nails here. Hahah






Lets stop wasting time, commence the pictures;

Red feat gold.

I love to mix up the colours of my nails..its more fun and exciting. Just make sure you choose two good colors to mix and match. Dont be afraid. Be bold. Follow your instinct. Take the risk. 






Made in South Korea.

Both are Korean brand. Pretty satisfied with the quality of the brush and the polish itself. The price is also very affordable.



Hahah, so little images, sorry for that. I'm not much of a camera person, and on top of that, I suck at taking pictures, but for the sake of the blog, I'll try to take more and more pics in the future. I guess that's it for the time being. Until then..XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment