Friday 12 April 2013

Just a missing page!

Nope, but  MISSING mangas!


Was so shocked when I went to check my tankoubon and they weren't there! The horror! And I have a hard time thinking who last borrowed them babies? *Knocks head to wall*




Covers crdt to One Piece Wiki


The best part is, some of the missing volumes are the ones that I love the most. Yeah, I love the Skypiea arc too, dont judge me! I know lots of you hated that arc simply because of the ridiculousness but I love it, the humours and jokes are killing me!




Photo crdt to Arlong Park

Alabasta arc is my favourite arc, no contest. It is the one arc that was responsible to hooking me up to OP, forever. Thanks, Crocodile (yeah that sexy beast on the right panel). ahahhahahxp


But hey, back on topic of the day....where the hell are they? I'm afraid I wont see them anymore. Yes, I can always buy a new one, but I treasure the ones I have, they are priceless....they have been with me through thick and thin for more than a decade, the tears and blood that we shed together(lol), hey we even move together to many places, together. When I look at the books, I see and feel all the hardship(creepy) of the past and it's like a motivation for me to seek for a better future. Or more like therapy??


Wish me luck in the quest of searching for them!xoxox


UPDATE: Found them! Like in a box at my bro's place. Yeah, cliche.




1 comment: