Sunday 17 August 2014

Long Time No See

Photo credit to Jover

Wow. Its been like a year since I last logged in. So many things happened and so many kind of weights gained..you know, metaphorically speaking...and literally(?) haha. Not funny, I know I know.

So what's up everyone, no one? It's been particularly eventful but not that progressive in terms of life fulfillment(?) or satisfaction on my part. But hah, who cares, life goes on, it's short so make it sweet while you are at it. And yes, I am one bitter b*tch, so here's one for ya;
Oh, yeah!



One more trouble I have lately is sleeping. I always have trouble trying to sleep, I cut my coffee, I dont *bleep* much, and other things I thought might contribute to mild insomnia.  


That's all for now, hopefully I can keep updating this pathetic blog of mine consistently. Goodnight and have a good sleep everyone(no one)!
Colours of life

No comments:

Post a Comment